- Dec 25, 2017 -
1. If the stainless steel stool surface has dust or more easily removed dirt, you can use soap, weak detergent or warm water washing.
2. Stainless Steel stool surface trademark, foil, with warm water, weak detergent to wash, binder ingredients, the use of alcohol or organic solvents scrub.
3. Stainless Steel Stool surface grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution, to use a soft cloth wipe clean, later use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or with special detergent cleaning.
4. Stainless Steel Stool Surface If there is bleach and a variety of acid attachment, to rinse immediately with water, and then use ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution leaching.
5. If the stainless steel stool surface has rainbow lines, usually excessive use of detergent or oil caused by washing with warm water neutral detergent can be washed.